Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blood rose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zapha
Executor
Executor
Zapha

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:17 am

Though he voice is a mere whisper, only in my mind can i hear him, he faded from reality, only to be found in dreams, he seals the wounds
they never formed. His name unspoken, yet has been heard.
I can feel his anger enrage inside him, almost uncontrollable.
Yet deep down he knows, he's unknowingly protecting me.
Though his raging anger is left a pawn himself, the pleasure in the pain releases it all.

I drag my thoughts on and on, about what i could have done, if i hadn't moved on..
i slide a broken piece of glass along my skin, and watch the blood pour out, and fall into the deep snow.
the snow melts with every drop of blood that falls.

Only he see's the pain in my eyes. he knows himself all to well, i let my shattered bloody rose, fall to the ground.
he dove to catch it, but in the end it was to late.
i looked to the clouds, i notice a pained look in his eye, before he turned and walked away.. and left me.
I let a tear fall from my face, knowing he wasn't worth crying for, yet couldn't help myself,
i was not crying for pity for him, but for all the hope in the world i had for him, i knew he would not leave me. not alone in this place,
this darkened place i looked down at my blood covered skin.
And whispered
"I will let the darkness consume me, beat me, and brake me down. Til i have nothing left to surrender.
The darkness will soon have my soul, and i will sink into the blood covered ground.
These scares i never made. Don't show on my skin. But in my heart i know they are there. There for.
I have nothing left to lose
"
Back to top Go down
KiroYamato
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
KiroYamato

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:07 am

VERY NICE DAUGHTER WOW THATS AMAZING 0_0
Back to top Go down
https://knightsfaction.rpg-board.net

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Minus the minor spelling mistakes. lol Love you sissy
Back to top Go down

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

It is great Zapha
Back to top Go down
Zapha
Executor
Executor
Zapha

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am

I can't sit still as i fly, i feel the darkness rip at my soul,

i feel the ghosts grab at my feet trying trip me so i fall, and pull my wall's down with me.. There for letting my guard down.

all i live for is to protect you, to scream at you the truth, the bleeding truth, the things i want you to know the most.

The lies. that she will tell, to you weather to get what she wants, or to get through the pain she has caused.

But in all reality she is becoming.

Like all the rest, she doesn't understand, she would if she loved him enough.

She proved many times that it's not possible.

not on the helpful side he's jaded, blind at times.

I've been cut in to many piece's, i bleed and bleed til i breath no more, mt last breath was cold just as my soul.

As i slip into death's sweet hands, my eyes fall shut in peace, as i continue to bleed.

Happily dead. I lay there gracefully in hell, i find a pleasant memory, of when i was starting to get better.

Pushing it away, knowing far better myself knowing i never want to get better. I've been sick forever.

I walk alone letting myself bleed, not caring enough to cover the wounds.

Knowing i will be out of pain when i die.

i look back at her, wondering if i should forgive her..

Never mind.

As i fall into death's sweet embrace, i can't help but think of his name.

Of the god like boy no one see's.
Back to top Go down

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 am

Another amazing poem Sissy.
Back to top Go down

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 am

Awesome Zapha
Back to top Go down
Zapha
Executor
Executor
Zapha

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 am

i love you.

I

am as dark as shadows, as for i make myself fade into the shadows in the light so no, can see me.
Some do weather i want them to or not, some i care enough about to let the light shine a little bit.
Others see what they want. A goth, emo, a shy girl, a very anti-social person, daughter who they know nothing about, sister who doesn't cry..
Doesn't have any emotions at all.. Doesn't have any to show. Who doesn't care.

realizing, when you were three, how it all seemed so easy, and the worst thing that could happen was your grandmother squeezing your cheeks harder then she realized.
Funny thing is,
when you bleed, no one notices, when you smile, everyone stares, when you trip, everyone laughs.
No one asks why are you bleeding? what are you happy about that your smiling so much? are you alright?.
And the one who does, doesn't realize, you do it all because of them.
wouldn't stop asking if your ok?
that they wouldn't be mad, to be honest and up front.
The truth will hurt weather they want to know it or not.It may shock them, it may hurt them, and they might not even care.
Whatever, not that it will matter in the end, they are just like the rest.
She is no better then i am, only a year older, and few inches in size.
Why should that matter?
All you hear is glass braking, and all you see are faded lines as i step back in to the deep dark shadows.

"For Eph"

I don't like you..

Then again maybe i should.
Back to top Go down

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 am

Awesome Zap
Back to top Go down
Serah
visitor
visitor
Serah

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:07 am

woooow Wink very nice

yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Zapha
Executor
Executor
Zapha

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:17 am

it will all fall apart, my walls will crumble and my life will shatter.

Even though i can say i tried, it's not the same.

If i can see the future, and what i see comes true.

I'll be here when it doesn't, waiting.

For something to click, for something to change, though im almost positive it wouldn't.

It's worth waiting for.

Some may not think so, and some may not forgive til they get what they always wanted.

But wouldn't admit it, never admit it.

So i will stand back In the sidelines And watch pain be brought upon the one i love.

And the one i wait for, not to show my face but to live in the moments of beauty.

The moments some wait there whole lives for.

And the moments some fear.

Fear is nothing to run from but to hope for in the least.

And ill wait to show my true self. When i know it's safe, when i know i wouldn't be feared for who i am,

or what i believe.

Ill stand back, and watch as the movie play out.

As your put in to pain, by something you wouldn't let me stop.

~<>~~<>~

and so soon it will all end, all the stress will fall away and i will be free.

From concern. Fear. Rage. Pain. Simple stupidity.

it will all fall away soon enough

study
Back to top Go down
Estevaan
Director
Director
Estevaan

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:05 am

i loves you zaphy u express urself well ^^
keep up good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 am

Awesome Zap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blood rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood rose   blood rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Player Creations :: Poetry-
Jump to: