Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems i caused in this section

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Problems i caused in this section Empty
PostSubject: Problems i caused in this section   Problems i caused in this section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Guys i wanted to say sorry about the story didnt know we had younger people cause our faction wasnt really big on the whole telling age thing and the story was posted just to have fun i wasnt meaning any harm by it .... but i wanted to say sorry so i posted this where i caused the problem and no kiro didnt tell me to do this .... i take full blame for it ... wont happen again .... i hope none of yall in faction hate me or dislike me ..... if yall do i understand and that is yalls own pinion / feeling to have and i respect it completely also sorry for all the drama i caused ...... that will change to ... i wont say anything else in faction unless to see if anyone needs help or to join in conversations or to get help so yall wont have to worry anymore Sad

cheers I love you love ya Knights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oh Boy >.<   Problems i caused in this section I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Im Sure the Reaction after reading that story was as follows Arrow affraid Evil or Very Mad affraid lol no Really though dont beat yourself up to much about Tig Because We knights Must Learn From Each Others Mistakes If you didnt Do that and it was never pointed out We all Could have Been at Risk of Reading a 10 times more Graphic Version From My Twisted mind >.< Thank you for taking that bullet for me cyclops < one eye willie lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems i caused in this section   Problems i caused in this section I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 pm

I wanna read it Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

PostSubject: Re: Problems i caused in this section   Problems i caused in this section I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 pm

you know we love you tig so dont worry cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems i caused in this section   Problems i caused in this section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems i caused in this section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Player Creations :: Stories-
Jump to: