Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free gold from pwi website offers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StoneRender
StoneRender

Free gold from pwi website offers. Empty
PostSubject: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:08 am

Hey guys,

Iv taken a few screenshots of my offers completed pages to give you an idea of what offers do actualy pay out.

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi11[/img]

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi12[/img]

Some tips for getting free gold from these offers:

1. Create a new email address to do these with! If you use your normal address you WILL be flooded with spam and survey offers.

2. If it is a survey that you are about to take, try to answer the way you FEEL they want you to answer. If you answer to genericaly, alot of times the survey will terminate saying they have enough data from your demographic. (I also used to work as a telesurveyist)

3. Dont ever put your real phone number in; however, do put in a number that would be valid (real area code etc...)

If i can think of anything else ill post here to further the topic.
Back to top Go down
StoneRender
StoneRender

PostSubject: Cashout screenshots   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:14 am

Here are a few pics from my cashout page on pwi website.

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi13[/img]

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi14[/img]

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi15[/img]
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

PostSubject: Re: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

damn it man, how come you have so many "offers"......i get like 1 each month or even less.....

but anyway......tyvm for the guide and pics cheers im sure they will be very helpfull to us all^^
Back to top Go down
StoneRender
StoneRender

PostSubject: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:57 pm

You are going here right?

http://offers.perfectworld.com/

[img]Free gold from pwi website offers. New_bi16[/img]

Click the "free" tab and there should be a 5 or 6 page list.
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

PostSubject: Re: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:00 pm

exactly.^^
Back to top Go down
StoneRender
StoneRender

PostSubject: Fee gold from pwi website offers   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 pm

I think i may have found the reason some are havin trouble with finding offers.

Everyone i have spoken to who cannot seem to find offers seem to be located outside of
the United States. While this may keep you from being able to get gold on your existing account, it does not
prevent you from getting gold all together.

This may take a few minutes (depending how fast you can level to 10) but create a new pwi account and character
with profile info placing you within the continental US (no hawaii, puertorico, or alaska). Im not sure if PWE checks
ip info for location checking but it would probably be a good idea to use a proxy for the inital account creation steps.

This will give you an account and character with US credentials(lol) that should open up tons of offers to ya.

A really good proxy to use is hidemyass.com.

After you have completed some offers and have some gold built up you can then start to transfer your wealth from one char to another.
Unfortunately, i have yet to find a way to transfer gold without doing some sly Sell/Buy gold tricks in auction house, but the items purchased from the item mall are trade able to others.

So to sum up:

1: create new us account using proxy to mask your true location
2: level to 10 to access item mall
3: complete offers using newly created email addy (you'll drown in spam if u dont)
4: buy what you want from mall with new character
5: transfer bought items to original character using player trade or mailbox.

As a side note, most offers have system to check if an address actualy exists.
(i.e. 512 nan way exists; 513 nan way doesnt.)
Best way to get accurate info for this is to use google maps, home in on some state, then further to some town, and down to street level.
Pick some random address and use it (this may seem unethical but its america and we are use to junk mail).

You can also pm or email me and if you ask nice enough ill compile a list of fake addresses to send ya.
It also helps to create multiple new emails (use gmail) because some offers are linked to the same company (most of the quizes are from quizstop) and wont credit if u use same email multiple times.
Back to top Go down
juiicemann

PostSubject: Re: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

I tried this..like you told me too..it worked for a while..(i got like 800 zen)..but then today..nothing worked..i even made 2 different emails. but nothin seemed to work except the video worth 7 zen..other than that idk what im doing wrong..

i contacted Tapjoy (on the zen status page) i have proof of everything i did..but its been saying processing your feedback for a longtime now..
Back to top Go down
Leverebos

PostSubject: Re: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:38 am

LMAO zen or not, I just found out i could save money on my car insurance, almost half price for same coverage through allstate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free gold from pwi website offers.   Free gold from pwi website offers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free gold from pwi website offers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Guild Affairs :: Guides-
Jump to: