Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knights!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

hey everyone,
thought i'd stop in and see how things are going. i know i spoke to Chelu a while back and he told me he was the only one online.
i was wondering if kiro was planning on doing anything with the faction, i'm sure you guys are all enjoying WoW ^_^.
Just thought maybe he'd consider passing the faction off to someone that's still active in PWI. We all left, myself included, but with the expansion in 2 days, and stuff, you never know. maybe someone could start up that old family again.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=597944151
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:49 pm

heya bro, just got your mail from pwi. im still playing, more afk because of work. only me and zapha and chokabuku were online, but everytime afk so we didnt get a chance to actually speak.
that's why i got out from knight and joined a friend temporarily. i dont think kiro is checking the forum, but the vent is still on, so ill try and get in touch whit him about that, maiby we will manage something.
i managed to talk whit them few times, they are doing good, last time i managed to speak whit candi and speed, like a week ago, less than that even.
but realy nice to hear from you again man, its always good to see that friends say hi. so give us some detailes, hows your life? how are you?

i really hope to hear from more of you guys, we spent so much time together having fun and i really hope to see some more people here and hear how they are doing.

cheers you bastards!
Back to top Go down
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Stuffs been good here, only a few more months till graduation! cheers

and Yeah, I'm still without a mic for a while, but if anyone gets in touch with them on vent see if he'd ever consider passing the faction on!
It'd be great to keep it going, it'll never be how it used to be. But we can try!

If anyone ever needs me, i'm usually online, i'll start checking here more often too. Need me in game just pm me, Playing_God or SinVisible. until wednesday, then it's time to make a mystic xD
Back to top Go down
Lu\/s
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Lu\/s

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 am

Hey, I am actually still active in pwi playing on my sin atm, but saddly im in a different faction and I love it there. Still miss you guys though but we'll definitely have to get a squad together and do something, its been a long time.
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:43 am

that's for sure Very Happy friday ill have the day off so ill try and get in touch whit kiro Very Happy enjoy the new patch guys. im gonna try and log in maiby in 8 hours from now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 am

heya guys, i have tryed to et in touch whit kiro, he didnt answer back, i asked the guys to tell him to msg me or visit the forum but i guess he didnt.
hope he will, take care you bastards and bastardettes and hope to talk whit you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sliversun
Executor
Executor
Sliversun

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM HUNGRY   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:07 pm

Well i have been waiting till knights are rezed because it was the only thing that kept me playing,its good to see the forums a bit active again and to see you guys talking again Smile
Back to top Go down
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Thanks chelu ^-^
hopefully he'll check the forums, and tell us something.
and i agree silver, it's pretty great seeing the forums somewhat active again. afro
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 pm

how is everyone Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 am

Doing good here, 2 months till graduation! Pretty damn excited!
Trying to find a new class to play in Pwi xD trying out seeker and fist bm atm Razz

How about you bro? ^^
Back to top Go down
Sliversun
Executor
Executor
Sliversun

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I AM HUNGRY   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:08 am

I am doing great ty , what about you?
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 am

doing great guys, working alot so not much time to play, but im still around in catshop mode Smile
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:29 pm

gl on your exams you kuweitian bastrd Smile
ill keep my fingers crossed for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 am

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let everyone know, if anyone needs a faction, I'm helping rebuild Enlighten ^-^
also, I've decided to stick with my cleric, so if anyone ever needs a cleric or just want to chat pm me on Playing_God .

lol! drunken lol!
Back to top Go down
Sliversun
Executor
Executor
Sliversun

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOL   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 am

Rofl , chelu u freakin bstrd I almost laughed to death because of you.I woke in the moring and saw my emails so i checked my gf email, my gf sent me : ( the romanian bastrd says Hi ) after that I died laughing for real xD
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:42 am

at the moment im in Infiniti, i cant say say that i like it there or not, i just wanna see what happens, if ill get bored ill send you a message playing go d Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpeeDweed
Marshall
Marshall
SpeeDweed

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Hey whats up guy long time scene i have been on here lol i ran out of days on wow ehh i was done with it any way
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/xsanar
Playing_God

Playing_God

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:16 am

Hey speed xD
Bring your ass back to PWI then, explore the new classes or something Razz
Anyways, how's life? ^_^
Back to top Go down
SpeeDweed
Marshall
Marshall
SpeeDweed

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

i am back on Pwi just send FlyinThunder a pm :p Its all good
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/xsanar
Sponsored content

Knights!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights!!!!   Knights!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Guild Affairs :: Absences-
Jump to: