Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WIZARD GUIDES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:38 pm

WIZARD

Intro, weapons, armors, pve-pvp, TW (territory war):

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Wizard

Intro, builds, skills, recomanded skills:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=95192
Back to top Go down

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks Chelu_ for puttin this for all the new wizards in faction ... to be honest i wish i had this back when i was lower .... i was in alot of factions but no one gave me advice no one helped me so i ended up leaving ... so i am glad Knights can provide to the beginners what i didnt know when i was that low so my stats are screwed up but i am always wanted cause of people i know and that is my pro
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm

if you have any suggestions on how i can emprove this thread pls tell me^^ cheers
Back to top Go down

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:51 pm

For those who are or already have or who are playing wizzys dont quit cause yea they are hard at first and yes we are exinct except for the few u see in a faction or two
but we are very powerful and we are wanted alot for our damage we do ... wizards are wanted in rbs , zhen partys, and FFs .... one thing about skills u want to have ur dragon breath at lvl 10 and dont ever get emberstorm it is a great Aoe but it comes with great risks ... cause it takes half ur life points
Back to top Go down
KarinDust
Executor
Executor
KarinDust

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WIZARD GUIDES Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIZARD GUIDES   WIZARD GUIDES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIZARD GUIDES
Page 1 of 1