Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Person with no life -.-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpeeDweed
Marshall
Marshall
SpeeDweed

Person with no life -.- Empty
PostSubject: Person with no life -.-   Person with no life -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey dont know if this counts as a story

Well i was killin mobs with my Archer when a veno started to kill steal (was still geting my drop)
then she whispered to me Got to better than that I was like wtf (was in a bad mood) so i told her to Shut the Fvck up and she said how you going to do that <3 and i was like Blacklist : P so i blacklisted her
then a whole bunch of people whispered me Saying stop hiding behind blacklisting again wtf -.-
found out later person had 8 Account and each had 8 people again wtf person has time to switch Account
to whisper me about crap and thats about the end of the story tell me what you think did i do the right thing? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://raptr.com/xsanar
issack
Experienced - member
Experienced - member
issack

PostSubject: Re: Person with no life -.-   Person with no life -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:31 pm

I think that this is like a really really really weird story. Who even has time to make 8 accounts? and play all of them. and Switch around that fast... WTF?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000014019191
Lu\/s
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Lu\/s

PostSubject: Re: Person with no life -.-   Person with no life -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 am

so let me get this straight... you blacklisted someone who was ksing you but you were still getting the drop, and got mad when she said got to do better than that.

WOW

no offence but seriously, its just a game, no need to overreact over something so little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Person with no life -.-   Person with no life -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person with no life -.-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Player Creations :: Stories-
Jump to: