Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for Leaving the Faction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lu\/s
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Senior - member (Acting Executor)
Lu\/s

Sorry for Leaving the Faction Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for Leaving the Faction   Sorry for Leaving the Faction I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey guys, Sorry for leaving but I had no choice. Some Fucktard hacked my account and well that is all I need to say to that, so I couldn't keep my bm there since it was totally useless and basically was a total shock.

It was fun to be back but unless a miracle happens and pwi decides to not be fucking assholes which is gay that an MMORPG game has some of the most fucking retarded people ever, and can't help people cause they have their asses so far up their bosses ass. There is no way I can get all my gear again without buying gold which is something I can't do.

Well Take care.

I'll check forums every once and awhile to see whats up.
Back to top Go down
Sliversun
Executor
Executor
Sliversun

PostSubject: I AM HUNGRY!   Sorry for Leaving the Faction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Damn,thats really sucks and sorry to hear that - Hope a Miracle Happens and you get back
Back to top Go down
redlycan
Marshall
Marshall
redlycan

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Leaving the Faction   Sorry for Leaving the Faction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:19 pm

down with the hackers
Back to top Go down
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Leaving the Faction   Sorry for Leaving the Faction I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

if theres anything i could do whit that tell me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Leaving the Faction   Sorry for Leaving the Faction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for Leaving the Faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Guild Affairs :: Absences-
Jump to: