Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International official Knights forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...not forever...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CandiePain
Executor
Executor
CandiePain

...not forever... Empty
PostSubject: ...not forever...   ...not forever... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:26 am

i know i'm playing WoW now.. but i have and will continue to come back to PW. the "christmas" event has me (and i know Red too) lagging pretty bad with all the snow and extra people. i wont be around a whole hell of a lot during this time. but be back soon!! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1000005314889
chelu
Marshall
Marshall
chelu

...not forever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...not forever...   ...not forever... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 am

im pretty much in the same situation, i avoid the big towns as much as posible and i dont ecen wanna think about the gold prices and the new "buyng reputation" thingy.
Back to top Go down
liesarra
recruit ( not yet member )
recruit ( not yet member )
liesarra

...not forever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...not forever...   ...not forever... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:01 am

I totally understand. this lag is insane. I have a PC that my hubby built specifically for gaming and up until now it has NEVER lagged...rediculousness. You all are starting to make me miss my WoW days lol. Take care hun and you will be missed whiloe you are gone:)
Back to top Go down
KayleRain
good - member
good - member
KayleRain

...not forever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...not forever...   ...not forever... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 am

i am with candie and chelu and red. i havent been on in 2 or more day becase of it. im sorry but we all will be back soon!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kayanned
Sponsored content

...not forever... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...not forever...   ...not forever... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...not forever...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights :: Guild Affairs :: Absences-
Jump to: